Alto Lightning to USB Cable – Navy Blue
- High-quality aluminum finishing and special cotton braided design
- Reinforced plastic fittings with pulling/bending test (can withstand a weight of about 15KG), not easy aging and broken
- Apple MFI Certified
- Premium transfers ability, using 2.4 amps 32/28/23 AWG (OD 2.85MM) oxygen-free copper core
- Enjoy high-quality syncing and stable rapid Charging
- Length: 1M (3.28ft)
- Unique gift package
Why does Alto choose to use Italian leather?
Alto's raw leather material comes from Europe, and it was made specifically in a historical Italian leather factory. The Italian leather craft is able to bring out the rich colors of the leather, and it leads to a wonderful and delicate touch with a slight leather-ish scent, while keeping a strict control under the environmental regulations of the European Union. A good raw material makes a perfect and delicate leather product, and this is also an essence that Alto continuously pursues.
Why does the color of Alto's leathers change?
Alto opts for the production craft that keeps the natural full-grain leather, allowing leather to exhibit their natural pattern, color and pore. With use, hands’ sweat and oil cause gradual chemical change, resulting in an aging effect on the leather, which progressively becomes darker and develops its unique personal feature. Such is the fun process of nurtured aging of leather.
Is Alto's leather scratch-resistant and waterproof?
Natural leather have pores, meaning that they are able to absorb moisture. To make it scratch-resistant and waterproof, a thicker paint coating is required, then the natural and rich surface will disappear, and the fun of nurtured aging would not be felt. Alto hopes to let everybody feel the beauty of natural materials. Therefore, enjoy thoroughly the traces left on used leather, which are life memories treasured for you.
- Credit/debit card payment
- DHL Worldwide delivery in 3-5 business days
- Free shipping over $100 USD
Out of stock