Mobile phones are the items we held in hands every day. For long-term use of the mobile phone and keeping it in the best condition at any time, daily care is the best method. The process is not difficult and requires only a few simple tools.
Cleaning tools ：water and calico
Although water may ruin leather products, a suitable amount of water and method can help cleaning the simple and non-oil stain. Use lukewarm water to improve the cleaning effect.
1. First, dab the calico with some water and wipe in circulation motion. Do not apply excessive force during the wiping process, which will damage the leather. Excess water may cause the leather to deteriorate. It is recommended to compressively wipe the leather with a small amount of water
2. Do not forget to wipe the two sides and four corners that could be easily left with palm sweat and stain. Wipe repeatedly until no more stain could be wiped off.
3. After completing the wiping, place the back cover of the mobile phone in a cool, dry, and ventilated place. Finally, avoid direct exposure to sunlight and wait for 30 minutes.
It is normal to have color residue on the calico while cleaning the leather. Don’t worry and just apply moderate force to wiping. After the water dries out, it is recommended to apply the maintenance oil to keep the excellent condition of the leather, as it will help block moisture and attached stains. If there is any stain, follow the above mentioned cleaning steps as soon as possible to have a better cleaning effect.
Advanced cleaning and maintenance
If you happen to have special leather soap, you can clean the leather with the leather soap directly, which will have an excellent effect on non-oil-based stains.
Advanced cleaning steps
1. First, dab the white cotton cloth with some water. Use the slightly dampened cloth to dab with some leather soap.
2. Apply circular wiping motion and wipe gently. Do not exert excessive force in the process to avoid damage to the leather.
3. Wipe the two sides and four corners repeatedly that could easily be left with palm sweat and stain, until no more stain could be wiped off.
Even if you have wiped with water previously, you will find that the stain concealed inside could be easily removed after using the special leather soap.
4. After wiping, place the back cover of the mobile phone in a cool, dry, and ventilated place. Finally, avoid direct exposure to sunlight and wait for 30 minutes.
The leather soap contains the maintenance oil substance that replenishes the leather surface with oil while cleaning. You can still apply a layer of maintenance oil for more complete protection and care.
The color will even out after cleaning, and the edges and corners will become cleaner.